by Columbus GM Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:14 pm

GMCHL NHL 15 STANLEY CUP CHAMPIONS

Year 1: Ottawa Senators
Year 2:

(TSN) - Vancouver Canucks News/Alerts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

(TSN) - Vancouver Canucks News/Alerts

Post by Canucks GM on Mon Jun 15, 2015 3:18 pm

After a questionable start to the season the Canucks decided to revamp there line up. The phones were busy early rotation at the start of the season in the GMCHL with Vancouver making a move of there own. On the other line was the Philidelphia Flyers who struck a deal with the Canucks sending Braydon Cobrun, Vincent Lecavalier and Read. Going to the broad street bullies was tough defensemen who play's in your face defense Kevin Bieksa, gritty two way forward Alexander Burrows and Higgins who plays the left wing position. A deal the Canucks had to make as Burrows was getting older and his playing minutes drastically dropped to a third line position. Bieksa was also an over payment at 33 for a top 2 defense-men. It is clear bringing in Cobrun who is younger and can play that same top 2 pair. Read was brought in for depth on the third line his speed is very effective and in the right spots he does the right things, Also being 26 years old is helping as the Canucks look to get younger. Vincent Lecavalier fills a position the Canucks needed at second line center. The Canucks currently sit at 19 points with 8 wins 7 losses and 3 overtime losses. Over .500 performance which is a very good start for the Canucks considering there in the tough Western Conference and not only that the group of death the Pacific division, The Canucks division record is 3-3-2 in the Pacific Division. 2015-06-23 18:15:07

Last edited by Canucks GM on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:33 pm; edited 3 times in total

Canucks GM

GM Reputation : 0

Back to top Go down

Re: (TSN) - Vancouver Canucks News/Alerts

Post by Canucks GM on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:32 pm

Who's your Goalie ?????:
The Vancouver Canucks have made it obvious these past two weeks that Ryan Miller will not continue as the Canucks starting goalie he is listed as the clubs back up goalie. Eddie Lack looks to fill in the starter position. Rumor has it out of Vancouver that Miller is a possible trade block player... it will be tough to move Miller for the Canucks as he currently has 3 years old his resume with a cap hit of 6 million per season . With his age being a factor as well . Miller has under achieved in the GMCHL and it looks to as if he might die of as not the legendary goalie we thought he would be . The Vancouver Canucks might buy out his contract and his playing days with the Canucks would be over with youngster Jacob Markstrom replacing him at back up position and Eddie Lack filling in the starter position. It hasn't been a question that Lack has been a big part of why the Canucks are having the success they need to win games . Lack has simply kept them in it . In game time moments when the Canucks need him to step up ... hes averaging an above expected performance of the 26 year old a .920 % save percentage. Can Eddie Lack bring the Canucks to a play off birth in the GMCHL or will the youngster simply not be able to handle the pressure 2015-06-23 18:30:23

Canucks GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Canucks GM on Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:53 pm

Big Jumbo Joe Thornton is gonna swim with the Canucks:
2015-06-23 (Vancouver TSN) - Today we heard rumors out of CSN BAY AREA Sports News that not only after being stripped off his captaincy Jumbo Joe Thornton had enough of what the Sharks had done with the team... It was rumored he was on the trade block as well wanting out of San Jose and to start a new change . But is Joe Thornton ready for a new step at age 35 ? The Canucks thought so they acquired the power elite center... along with team mates Brayden Schenn and Steve Downie and defense men Carl Gunnarsson. Along with a second round draft pick of next year. Thornton was excited when he heard the news ''Its gonna be a big change considering I had so much success with the Sharks now coming to Vancouver will be a big change but the guys have already texted me and made me feel welcome, I'm happy to come play back in Canada where I was born, Its not closer to home but it's where I was born and thats Canada'' Thornton is gonna be on the top line with wingers Daniel Sedin and Henrik Sedin on his wing. '' I think its gonna be sweet playing in between those two guys they have a lot of chemistry and my big presence should come in handy for there style of play, Ive played alot against them and they are top players in this league right now'' The Canucks are super excited for Joe Thornton to land in Vancouver tomorrow along with the other additions to the trade. Going back the other way is Zack Kassian, Dan Hamhuis , Jensen and Dorsett. 18:53:00

Canucks GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Canes GM (Narayan) on Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:48 pm

I admire your dedication
Canes GM (Narayan)

Back to top Go down

Post by Canucks GM on Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:16 pm

Thanks friend GMCHL is the best !